Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introducing Bella Ann

So as i posted last time we were getting a puppy,instead i think we got another human being.
I introduce to you Bella Ann Coon!
So Bella is a cocker spaniel and precious! Shes a little spoiled, she sleeps with us at night, this is because Chris and I both need our sleep and as soon as we put her in her kennel she barks and HOWLS, if you have ever seen Lady &The Tramp, she does exactly what Lady does the first night they got her, but for us its every night. She seems to be very attached to me, I'm not sure why usually all the animals we have ever gotten have been Chris's. She doesn't leave my side at night, and she wants beside me on the couch or at my feet. My dad is thinking that she realizes i am nursing and is replacing her mommy with me, i don't know. All i know is she wont leave me or Dax alone.

This is what happens when i leave the room for 10 seconds! Right up into his lap! We have a little problem with her biting him, mostly on his toes, u can see how they look nice and tasty, they hang over his seat right at her level, but she bites everyone so i just have to keep a close eye on her! But as you can tell he doesn't mind her! We have been trying to house break her but shes not doing very well, thankfully we don't have carpet in the house! We are kennel training her but that isn't going very well. We put her in it, in our bathroom, with the fan on and the door closed then our bedroom door closed, thinking that she would stop barking after 5-10 min but nope, shes goes for hours at a time. But she goes potty in the house, even if i have just took her out and she went there she comes right back in a goes on the floor. I have no idea what to do... guess we will figure it out. Its really funny when we get her out of her kennel because she will step out sit down look straight up at us and bark as loud and as fast as she could, we say she is cussing us out! Nice to say i know but if you could only hear her!

Emory does really good with her! She still doesn't realize that she just wont come on demand so i have to explain multiple times a day that Bella is going to do what ever she wants! Emory helps out a lot with Bella, feeds her, tells me she peed in the floor she even took her out potty for her daddy! I took this picture to show you what my life looks like....

Emory being a typical 3 year old...Dax I'm sure asking what the heck was going on behind him..and Bella in her bed on the couch beside who else but me!!!

Life has been a little hectic lately, not much sleep for mommy and daddy (he takes Bella potty during the night), short naps for both kids and lots of cleaning of the floors!! I cant wait for Friday night high school football and Saturday Fall Festival at Church. I'm sure this will be the last post for the week unless something happens to the kids and they both fall asleep at the same time..:-) Today is suppose to be the only day this week that its not suppose to rain so I'm thinking we may go for a walk! We all need some vitamin D! Until next time, Have a Safe Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment